To provide a media tool which aids the people and businesses of East Idaho in preserving, restoring, increasing, and spreading the flame of freedom, prosperity, and morality throughout the world.
What We Believe
• Unlike other economic systems, the free market produces more jobs, better goods and services for lower prices and offers an equal chance for all people to create their dreams. Therefore, the free market is the most likely means of increasing the prosperity of an entire populace.
• Each individual is responsible for his own education.
• Each individual has the responsibility and the duty to defend his own rights as well as the rights of his fellowmen.
• Each individual has the responsibility to govern himself with morality and decency.
• Each individual has the responsibility to provide for the physical needs of himself as well as his family.
• Individuals have the moral duty to take care of the poor and the needy. However, each individual has the right to neglect this duty if he chooses.
• The people have a responsibility to familiarize themselves with the issues concerning their country and cast well-informed votes in elections.
• The people are responsible to keep their elected officials under close scrutiny, thereby keeping in the minds of these politicians their oath of office and their position as servants of the people.
• One person can make a difference in the world.
• When we fulfill our duties and responsibilities, we can count on the protection of God.
Kerry Haack: Founder and Editor in Chief
Charles Caleb Stone: Editor/Journalist
Karen Isaacson: Columnist/Looking for Heroes
Justin Bowles: Columnist/A Search for Understanding
Torrey Mortenson: Columnist/Spoonfed